03 July 2006

Long time, but still thinking of you

It has been quite some time since the last posting here. Since then we have gotten closer to closing on the duplex. But we found out today that its having fuses and a small amp electrical service means in most cases we can't get homeowner's insurance. This means having the panel and electrical entrance replaced/upgraded ($3k-ish). Not the neatest thing just before closing. I also went with Eric to Idaho. Amazing trip that I hope blog through more soon.

But I've been thinking about you. In some cases there are regulars who check out this blog. To you I feel a bit guilty in not writing with more deliberation. In other cases people stop by through providence or chance. Sometimes I feel odd laying so much open to such unknown and sometimes it feels rejuvenating. Sometimes I envision the writing as fractured portions of dialog with God and in some cases I'm convicted that it competes for God's sacredness in my life. Generally, I enjoy it and hope that it is transformation in good, kind ways.

Whoever you are, may you find blessing and peace. Joy and comfort. May Jesus bless you in ways that are true to him and that stretch your comprehensions. May you find what is already there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

Thank you. I appreciate your blog. It's good to read where you are or where you are willing to speak about. Blessing and peace to you.

Wednesday, July 5, 2006 at 9:03:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an unkown who stops by once and awhile and am encouraged, exhorted, sharpened, overall blessed by your posts.

Thanks for returning to the blogging world and sharing in what the Lord is teaching you.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 at 1:07:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home