14 June 2006

Day in a life

What's happening:
  • Our bid on the house was accepted yesterday
  • Last night Eric and I worked wee into the early morning on Case Mountain's creed - it's really starting to take shape now
  • We had the house inspection today - it really does seem to be an exceptional property
  • Tomorrow I will probably start the mortgage process
  • At work I had two budgetary projections due that I got done, but in each case they were over earlier projects by hundreds of thousands of dollars - ouch!
  • I do a review of all construction docs for the new high school on campus for technology issues, it needs to be done this week
  • Saturday Eric and I are Idaho-bound!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 1:20:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home