23 May 2006

"Son" and Paris

Sometimes I make things too complicated. Yesterday I was reading something about the final judgment and what the ultimate criteria would be. For the author it was simply being a child of God. Full stop. I know you can't stop too long and linger before questions like, "Must I accept this status or is it birthed outside of my control?" "What is it to be a good child?" "Why is struggle and pain part of this childhood?" But in the end, all the theology and philosophy must give way to a childlikeness that is more powerful and on occasion tangible: God loves me and titles me his son. And this surely can be enough.

Here's my little sister in Paris!

3 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

HOw cool is that pride in a son, pride in a litle sis.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 at 8:57:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Sunday, June 11, 2006 at 9:50:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Tuesday, July 4, 2006 at 8:01:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home