27 February 2006

A little fuller depth and the Hawthorn possibility

I found myself thinking multiple times today about this morning's time with the Lord. Interestingly, it was a pretty tough day and I'm not feeling all that well. I'm not sure that I thought more often of God today, but I think the range of thought was a little fuller and perhaps the standard was raised just a tad.

In another instance, I wonder if some of it might be the Hawthorn Effect where putting concerted attention in any devotional activity would yield neat results.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

You should check out God's Blogs, and Tony Jones' Read, Think, Pray, Live! These are both quick chapters for good daily devotions that give you meat to think about the whole. Both of these books are at Majesty. My prayers are with you. Be good!

P.S.
I bought "Rhythm," but I did not watch it yet!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 7:08:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Learner said...

Noooooooma!

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 12:01:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home